This book is available in more 39 000 bookstores around the word via our distributor Ingram
Dimensions : 8½ x 11 (paperback)
Number of pages : 112
Publishing house : A Conscious World
ISBN : 978-2-924371-36-7
Word from the Editor for this vegan and gluten-free cookbook on the sugar shack:
Some good reasons to get this book:
This recipe book is made with the most natural ingredients and whose interior design is reminiscent of the “vintage” style. It is IDEAL for:
- People who suffer from gluten intolerance or who have chosen not to consume it anymore.
- People who are vegetarians, vegans or who are in the process of becoming so.
- Sugar shacks that want to offer new dishes to their menu.
- People who want to cook naturally with basic ingredients that have not undergone any or almost no processing and are free of meat, gluten, nuts, soy, dairy and egg.
- Curious people who want to broaden their culinary knowledge to include vegan, gluten-free, soy-free and nut-free dishes.
In short, this vegan recipe book is a must to live the sugar shack at its best!
NEW in the shack!
Immerse yourself in the frenzy and wonder of the sugar shack with this book of more than 60 vegan recipes that alone are worth their weight in gold being also gluten-free, soy-free and nut-free.
Inspired by the traditional menu of the sugar shack, from soups to marinades, from starters to main courses to desserts, you’ll find comforting and sought-after dishes that will please everyone, as if the menu of the cabin had always been vegan!
As a bonus, you will also discover, from these unpublished recipes, the VEGAN snack of the shack that will surprise you with its recycled recipes, easy and tasty (hamburger, hot dog, poutine …), a “must” for the happiness of all to celebrate the year-round sugar shack!
The Author – Nadine Primeau
We recommend that you visit the author’s website and read his blog to learn more about him at : www.nadineprimeau.com
Testimonials from readers
5,0 on 5 stars – Yeeeah! Great book … One of my regrets since I’ve been vegan is to never have been to a sugar shack … now it’s coming to my house… Florence Dusseaux, France, Source: amazon.fr